Looking for your next opportunity and the perfect sea-change? Then look no further!
With competitive rates of pay with shift allowances, not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, visa sponsorship opportunities and a great team, Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village (WDRV) is the place for you.
WDRV’s Unique Employee Value Proposition:
- supportive culture
- strong leadership
- excellent communication across the business
- beautiful, well resourced, working environment
- where you will be given opportunity to grow and succeed
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting 66 aged care residents to maintain their quality of life
- Staff supervision and delegation
- Basic wound care and dressings, clinical observations
- Medication rounds
- Accurate documentation, assist and inform care planning and case conferencing
- Understanding of AN-AAC
- Organising workload management of care staff and senior support of Registered Nurses
- Maintaining privacy & confidentiality at all times
- Timely reporting of any hazards or incidents
- Certificate IV in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current Federal Police clearance or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Due to the role, applicants should be fit and available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoon and night shifts.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Awareness of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) and risk management practices
- Computer literacy skills, Leecare experience desirable
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to undertake WDRV medication competency under the direction of the Director of Nursing
WDRV is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The mission of Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village is to provide high quality, non-discriminatory, flexible, adaptive housing and aged care services to our clients. Our services are designed to promote our client’s dignity, health, happiness and participation in the community.