Looking for your next opportunity and the perfect sea-change? Then look no further!
With competitive rates of pay with shift allowances, not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, visa sponsorship opportunities and a great team, Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village (WDRV) is the place for you.
WDRV’s Unique Employee Value Proposition:
- supportive culture
- strong leadership
- excellent communication across the business
- beautiful, well resourced, working environment
- where you will be given opportunity to grow and succeed
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting 66 aged care residents to maintain their quality of life
- Staff management and delegation
- Wound care and dressings
- Medication rounds
- Accurate documentation, care planning and case conferencing
- Understanding of AN-AAC
- Dealing with Medical Practitioners and Ancillary Health Providers
- Maintaining privacy & confidentiality at all times
- Timely reporting of any hazards or incidents
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current Federal Police clearance or willing to obtain
- APRAH Registration
- Due to the role, applicants should be fit and available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoon and night shifts.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Awareness of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) and risk management practices
- Computer literacy skills, Leecare experience desirable
- Good time management skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aged care is desirable
WDRV is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The mission of Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village is to provide high quality, non-discriminatory, flexible, adaptive housing and aged care services to our clients. Our services are designed to promote our client’s dignity, health, happiness and participation in the community.