A Permanent Part-time employment opportunity exists for a suitably qualified L&L Officer at the picturesque Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village. (WDRV)
You will be responsible for providing holistic person centred care and services to residents within our 66 bed aging in place facility.
WDRV’s Unique Employee Value Proposition:
- Supportive culture
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication across the business
- Beautiful, well resourced, working environment
- Where you will be given opportunity to grow and succeed
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting aged care residents to maintain quality of life
- Following specific instructions within the care plan
- Maintaining privacy & confidentiality at all times
- Timely reporting of any hazards or incidents
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health or equivalent
- Current first aid certificate
- Current Federal Police clearance or willing to obtain
- Due to the role, applicants should be fit and available to work a range of shifts as required
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Awareness of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) and risk management practices
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience in Aged care (minimum of 2 years desirable)
WDRV is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The mission of Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village is to provide high quality, non-discriminatory, flexible, adaptive housing and aged care services to our clients. Our services are designed to promote our clients dignity, health, happiness and participation in the community.