A permanent part-time employment opportunity exists for Care Staff at the 66 bed Aged Care Centre at Woolgoolga & District Retirement Village. (WDRV)
WDRV’s Unique Employee Value Proposition:
- Supportive Culture
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication across the business
- Beautiful, well resourced, working environment
- Where you will be given opportunity to grow and succeed
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting aged care residents to maintain quality of life
- Following specific instructions within the care plan
- Maintaining privacy & confidentiality at all times
- Attending regular training sessions
- Timely reporting of any hazards or incidents
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current first aid certificate
- Current Federal Police clearance or willing to obtain
- Covid 19 Vaccination as per legislative requirements
- Influenza Vaccination as per legislative requirements
Due to the role, applicants should be fit and available to work a range of shifts as required, which may include overnight.
WDRV is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The mission of Woolgoolga and District Retirement Village is to provide high quality, non-discriminatory, flexible, adaptive housing and aged care services to our clients. Our services are designed to promote our clients dignity, health, happiness and participation in the community.