Volunteer at Woolgoolga Retirement Village
There are many different volunteering opportunities at Woolgoogla Retirement Village. Volunteering with us gives you the chance to discover your own special talents while making a unique contribution to senior Mid North Coasters!
Some areas you may be able to actively participate in are:
- Walking with residents
- Assisting residents with developing their computer skills
- Having a chat over morning tea
- Involvement in games, reading books and music
- Accompanying residents on outings
- Assisting with arts and crafts, knitting and needle work
- Sharing cultural experiences
Volunteer Signup Form
Speak to our friendly team on (02) 6654 0022 or complete the form below.